Your Life Sciences Equipment Provides Special Care.
It Should Receive It Too.
Laboratory and life sciences equipment is uniquely designed to support some of the most critical and specialized functions in healthcare, such as aiding in research, diagnosing illness and helping to develop medicines that save lives. This makes the equipment very complex and also very sensitive, thus requiring precision care and handling. So imagine the logistical challenge to deliver these machines from the manufacturer to the end-user without causing damage.
Learn more about our Life Science Services
The bottom line is, specialized equipment delivery requires specialized care. And that’s where TechTrans can help.
We are an experienced, single-source transportation and logistics provider, and we’ve earned our stripes in the healthcare space, particularly in the life sciences segment. Our specialized services have ensured the safe, timely, inside delivery of our client’s products for more than 25 years.
No matter how complex, we handle laboratory equipment and medical devices with professional expertise and quality care. Our customer base includes some of the top life science and biomedical equipment manufacturers worldwide.
We have perfected a core set of logistics services designed to safely and efficiently get your equipment where it needs to be. These services include:
- Packing or unpacking with debris removal
- Customized tracking programs
- Assembly and installation
- Multiple person, uniformed crews
- “White Glove”, inside delivery
- Special equipment: lift gates, stair crawlers, hydraulic lifts, cranes, etc.
- Operational testing and configuration
- Demo-Move coordination
- Reverse logistics
- Pickup & destroy
Experts in Life Science Logistics
TechTrans has expertise with a wide range of highly specialized life science and biomed equipment:
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Biosafety Cabinets
- Diagnostic Analyzers
Going Above and Beyond
Outside of these core offerings, TechTrans also understands that particular equipment may require additional expertise.
So we have developed quality processes tailored to meet specific customer needs. These include:
- Date and time specific deliveries
- Merge in transit service
- Compliance with equipment-specific regulatory demands
- Direct assistance to our customer’s engineers and field technicians
- Assembly, installation and testing if needed
- Reverse logistics
- Destroy and decontaminate
Contact us today to learn how TechTrans can take your business farther.