From demo to sales: creating an effective logistics program for your demo assets
Is demonstrating equipment a key component of your sales cycle? Are your sales personnel or field service agents spending more time maintaining and configuring equipment than selling it?
If so, we can manage your demo equipment — and your sales team’s scheduling in the process.
The countless hours spent transporting, installing, setting up and taking down equipment is time that sales agents could be spending on additional demo appointments, making valuable connections with customers, and closing more sales.
That’s why you need a company dedicated to solving your logistics needs on your side.
Our custom installation teams specialize in making your equipment demo-ready
We created the Demo Move Program application and process to support companies and sales teams in the medical field and multiple vertical markets. By working with TechTrans, your sales representatives are no longer required to unpack, assemble, activate and test a demonstration machine prior to a sales presentation. And that’s not all.
- We offer White Glove delivery of highly specialized, high-value, heavy weight equipment and supporting assets, delivering and unpacking wherever you need it.
- We will prepare your equipment, schedule the delivery, and even maintain it so your team can focus on sales.
- We will keep track of your equipment inventory, helping determine effective stocking levels you need in the field. Often times, this allows you to reduce inventory assets in the field, saving money on actual demo units while improving the utilization of the assets in the demo pool.
- Our qualified regional hubs can store and handle your equipment so they can easily be shipped to your customer sites wherever, whenever you need it nationwide.
- Our service is flexible, completely customized to your needs, and saves you money in the end.
What's more, we have teams of highly specialized field agents that can get your equipment demo- or market-ready. Services include:
- Diagnostic testing
- Networking of your equipment with onsite systems
- Operator training
- Equipment maintenance and repair
Our dedicated account teams are ready to assist you with your shipping and logistics needs. We’ll even give you access to online and mobile apps that provide real-time updates and information on your shipment.
Let’s get started. Contact us today.